The Pangu Team has just released an initial version of the iOS 9 Jailbreak Tool for Mac. Here’s how to jailbreak with it:
- Download Mac version of Pangu Jailbreak Tool on http://en.pangu.io/
- Launch pangu9_mac_v1.0.0.dmg and run Pangu by double clicking the Pangu Logo
- Quit iTunes and XCode before jailbreaking
- If your device is not yet recognized by the Mac, launch iTunes, trust each other on both devices
- If you updated via OTA, make sure you restore with iTunes first
- Once device is connected and detected by the Pangu Jailbreakt Tool, press Start to jailbreak
- Disable Password Lock and Touch ID
- Sign out from iCloud or Find my iPhone in Settings
- Turn on Airplane Mode
- Press “Already Backed up” to let the jailbreak process start
- If you have not turned on Airplane mode, it will remind you to do so now
- After first reboot, unlock the device, open ControlCenter, enable Airplane mode again
- Upon request, unlock the device, launch the Pangu App on installed Home Screen
- Tap Accept, and allow access to Photos
- The jailbreak process will continue
- Do not do anything if you see Device is Almost Full message. Just wait until the jailbreak finishes.
- When you see the message below, you are good to go!
Have you jailbroken your device on Mac? Let me know your experience in the comments.