Health Dashboard for Apple Health app is a simple but useful fitness and health dashboard for iOS devices. Health Dash reads your personal health data from Apple HealthKit.
- Designed for Apple Health app, more ways to view and interact with your data
- Monitor your achievements in percentages, helps you reach your fitness goals
- Displays on both iPhone and Apple Watch
- Shows data in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, for maximum date range
- Change units (km/mi)
- Choose your own theme color
- Shows steps and distances (automatically for iPhone 5S / 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows flights climbed (automatically for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows heart rate (automatically for Apple Watch)
- Shows sleep, calorie, Nike Fuel data
- Shows weight, BMI, body fat percentage, lean body mass
Data is displayed in a minimalistic user interface for convenient reading, including Steps, Walking and Running Distance, Heart Rate, Sleep, Weight, Flights Climbed, Cycling Distance, Active Calories, Body Mass Index, Body Fat Percentage, Lean Body Mass and NikeFuel, that you can freely select from the prompt at first launch or the in-app settings later.
Tapping on each item will take you to the Daily, Weekly and Monthly view which you can view your status or performance on this particular health index and whether or not it hits your preset goal.
In the settings, besides choosing what indices to be shown, there are also three color themes to choose from: Green, Blue and Red.
Health Dash also provides Apple Watch app. It is as simplistic as the iPhone app that you can view your health dashboard easily. Tested on WatchOS 2 and it works perfectly.
In the latest version of Health Dash, you can share your achievements to social networks, and show last 5 days’ data on Apple Watch. You can download Health Dashboard for Apple Health app for $1.99.
P.S. Thanks to the support of the developer, we have 2 promo codes for giveaway. Follow me on Twitter so you don’t miss the giveaway that will happen soon.