Swift Publisher is a sleek solution packed with intuitive interface, powerful page layout, customizable templates and profound text and drawing tools for designing and printing promotional flyers, club newsletters, social announcements, and similar documents.
This app also helps school teachers, students, non-government organizations, marketing specialists, SME owners and other users create and publish design materials, letting their message reach the world. While pre-designed templates and text styles help beginners achieve desirable results, the advanced design and layout tools aim at making life easier for professional designers to design a masterpiece.
Features of Swift Publisher
- Customizable templates with over 270 pre-designed templates
- Simple booklets printing thanks to page imposition features
- Import from Photos, iPhoto and Aperture
- Over 2,000 Clipart Images and get over 40,000 with the Extras Pack
- Flexible Text Tools with flowing text boxes, vertical and circle text tools
- Customizable Text Styles and apply them with one click of the mouse
- Extensive Design Toolkit with smart shapes, editing layers, and much more
- Unlimited Editing Layers
- Export to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF and send them to a print shop.
- Art Text Plug-In you to bend and warp texts, apply textures and other effects
Belight Software recently released Swift Publisher 4 for Mac. Users can now batch print invitations, raffle tickets, badges and more thanks to new Dynamic Text fields that can import data from a file. The refreshed update also brings capability of generating QR and other industry-standard barcodes and integrating it within document design. The number of pre-designed templates has grown to over 270 and supplied clipart collection reached 2,000 images.
What’s new in Swift Publisher v.4:
- El Captain style interface
- Supports the new Photos app released in OS X 10.10.3
- Now possible to create and print a number of popular barcode types
- Dynamic data fields for merge printing
- Added Circle and Circular Text tools
- Overhauled built-in clipart
- Number of images increased to more than 2,000
- 70 new pre-designed templates
- New Welcome Window offers easy access to tutorials and other resources
- Added export to PNG
- Set page range for PDF export
- Exchange documents between your Mac computers via iCloud Drive
- Multiple other improvements