Drafts 4.2 for iOS is now available on the App Store, which is a free upgrade for existing customers, brings highly anticipated Apple Watch support with a number of powerful features that allow users to quickly capture texts without taking their phones out of their pockets.
The features of the initial version of Drafts for Apple Watch include:
– Quickly capture new drafts via dictation
– Browse and view inbox drafts
– Archive or delete inbox drafts
– Prepend or Append text to inbox drafts with dictation
Here are the two official video previews showcasing Draft’s Apple Watch App functions in action:
There are also a number of other changes and bug fixes:
– Swipe gestures in bottom/top areas of actions pane to switch action tabs.
– Swipe gestures in bottom/top areas of drafts pane to switch between inbox/archive/flagged/all tabs.
– Remove “All” option for “Expand Text Expander snippets in actions” setting.
– Fixed typo in groups selection dialog on action import.
– Fixed update “from” address help text in email step configuration.
– Fixed exit link mode if a new drafts is selected.
– Fixed rework attribute assignment in syntax highlighting to avoid disabling post-dictation correction suggestions.
– Fixed ossible crash importing an action with an invalid tintColor parameter.
– Fixed if action groups were edited while editing an individual action, the tabs would not refresh until actions were hidden.
[Source: Agile Tortoise Blog]