System Monitor for iOS is a great system utility that provides users with beautiful dashboard view on various elements of system status for all iOS devices.
The app monitors memory usage, battery life, used storage space, running processes and device information and users can enjoy viewing it with rich visual effects including LED indicator, 3D BAR charts, battery charging animation, LED flashing charger, battery health check, etc.
Key features of System Monitor include:
- Double Tap Memory dashboard view to rotate to a 3D bar chart view.
- Tap battery to see the battery capacity for your favorite apps.
- Shows the used and free space on your iPhone/iPod.
- Shows the IP address acquired, and hardware address of your device.
- Displays a long list of device information, like physical specs, hardware info, and many more.
The app has been kept the fans waiting for 5 months and it now comes with great revamp and enhancement. Here are what’s new in System Monitor Version 3.1:
- New redesigned UI
- LED indicator / Flashing charger
- Battery Tips
- iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air support
- Improved battery health check
- Battery health check
A couple of suggestions for improvement:
- The sound effect is enable by default that suppressed the music playing which can disturb some users
- Will be great if I can free ram in the app