CloudApp is a professional cloud storage service and platform that allows users to upload files, links, screenshots, or quick recordings of your screen and instantly receive a link to share. I used to use their service to upload pictures that I want to share on social media platform such as Twitter, without having it saving on my hard drive any more, and without losing it after I remove them from Trash.
However, all free accounts will have a drop limit of 10 drops per month.
Cloudie is a third-party client for CloudApp with beautiful and modern interface for users to manage and access their CloudApp account on their iPhone. The only downside is it has not been optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Other than that, it works well.
If you are a user of CloudApp, this is the app for you. Cloudie for CloudApp is currently available on the App Store for free for a limited time.
Features of Cloudie include:
• Upload files directly to your CloudApp account
• Swipe an item to quick share it
• Share your CloudItems via Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail or iMessage
• Save images and videos to your iPhone’s library
• View any item contents, even PDF documents
• View your uploads by file types
• Smart gestures for navigation (pinch out to access the side menu)
• Full multitasking support
• Fast uploading performance
• Automatic downloading barrier for cellular connections
Here are the subscription plans for CloudApp service, with different tiers: